Groovy Art People, how are you?
I just posted on my art blog if you want to check out the art update you pop over there here->Groovy Art
So, last week I accomplished a lot!
- cleaned out the deep freeze
- switched out my summer for winter wardrobe and purged a lot of clothes (down to one box (including shoes) of summer items)
- deep cleaned the shower and put up a new curtain
- made homemade from scratch calzones
- rearranged the living room (about midnight Friday night!)
- switched out summer body lotion scents for winter ones
- furniture polished
- changed the linens (flannels on!)
- cleaned the windows
- made a tower of books
- purged more of the studio (not done yet)
- colored my hair
- ran 7 errands!
- went to the library
Art, I: ( in case you don’t pop into my art blog ) ( Lots of pics on my art blog, well, not lots but a some, more than a few)
- made pins
- drew cats
- drew a fairy house which has inspired me to try to draw one fairy house a day
- finished up the Dreamcatcher Extravaganza commission
- working on the just because gift to go with it now (almost done)
- mailed out another art commission
- airbrushed a mushroom painting
- cut materials for new painting
- drew with my sewing machine for the first time
- wrote some free verses in my art journal
- ordered fluorescent airbrush paint
- and last but not least I wrote a free verse mash up of Stevie Nicks songs!! Fun! (I’ll post it here tomorrow!)
This week I hope to:
- continue cleaning and purging
- make pins
- start a new art quilt
- start a new issue of The Zen Pen Peace Project zine
- make a diorama
- work on faux stain glass art
- work on cat and dog motifs
- finish mushroom painting
- list new art on my art blog if I can?
- post a new fairy house drawing everyday on my Instagram
- mail art out
- order button machine
- make incense burners
- work on Christmas ornaments
I’ve actually added on here things I didn’t think of on my art post!!
Oh my gosh, I need coffee!
Have a beautiful day!!
Meet me back here tomorrow!!