Hey Peace Seekers.
I’m running late. I have been running late since I slept in till 5am, 15 minutes late and it makes a world of difference especially on big chore days of which this is one. I think Late is my new On Time. Everything will get done or it won’t.
- the laundry is done and put away
- breakfast is long over and
- dishes done
- bread is baking
- dogs have swam
- all the furry friends have been fed and
Lunch is planned:
- Salmon Burgers
- French Fries
- I’ll have:
- left over cooked cabbage from yesterday
- eggplant sandwich with spinach and peppers and I may crumble some strawberry protein bar on it to see what’s like
- I’ll also partake of some celery and carrots and edamame…love edamame
Today in the studio:
- finish up dreamcatcher I began yesterday almost two in one day!
- sketch for new groovy commission
- do some paperwork
- decide on which size Button Machine to order 1″ or 1 1/4″ TODAY…DECIDE
- pay internet bill
- boost my mobile
- play some music
- make some pins?
- work on The Zen Pen (maybe)…probably not today and tomorrow we have a bunch of errands!
- I’ve got a big jones to move the furniture
Today’s Wednesday!! I need to put in the quotes!!! Words of Wisdom!! I almost forgot!!
How about some quotes about running late since that would be so appropriate lol.
Better three hours too soon than a minute too late. William Shakespeare
Life’s tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. Benjamin Franklin
The clock never stops, never stops, never waits. We’re growing old. It’s getting late. Ben Folds
I collect watches because I’m always late, and I need to know exactly how late I’m going to be – in order to come up with a good excuse. Colin Hanks
There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late. Og Mandino
One doesn’t recognize the really important moments in one’s life until it’s too late. Agatha Christie
Excuse my scribbling, it is late, and I have a poor candle. Henri Rousseau
Okay my Peace Seeking friends, my bread has baked and my coffee bowl is empty and I have to go but I hope you’ll stop by again tomorrow!