Hey Peace Seekers. Good morning!
I”m thinking today about the world. The one we all share and my own personal little hippie world of peace, family-love, art, furry friends, coffee, and yoga. I like it in my little world.
In my world there are no bad people. No dangerous anythings.
Only peace reigning supreme.
My world is alive with color and good music…aka music from the 60’s and 70’s. Incense burns, a big fat zen cat naps in my art studio and dogs swim everyday (until it’s too cold and how will I explain that to them?)
I wish I bundle you all up and wrap you in peace and protection and happiness.
I wish I could convince you to believe in your good dreams and endless possibilities.
I wish I could get the whole world to love Mama Nature and her trees and animals and plants.
I’m filled with these kinds of thoughts right now so I’m going to go with this vibe for today’s WORDS OF WISDOM aka WORDS TO LIVE BY 😀
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace. Christie Brinkley
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi
- No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. Robin Williams
I am believing that your day and life and forever are filled with only good and together we are changing the world…thoughts and words are POWERFUL man!
Enjoy your life and meet me back here tomorrow!