good morning peace seekers!
i just practiced the longest ashtanga yoga practice of my life. it was two hours of hot sweaty deep stretching goodness and i will do it again. it’s not often i have two whole hours to practice usually i only practice for 70 or 80 minutes but this morning i took advantage of the time instead of time taking advantage of me!
here was yesterday’s bullet list, let’s see how i did….
clean bathroom carry out garbage wash this long hair sunrise ashtanga yoga evening vinyasa flow yoga usual…cooking and dishes and stuff work on zodiac signs for new commission
- work on meditation tree sketch for commission
work on runner commission (prep border for fringe) prep boards for tami’s storefront cut cloth for a new scarf I want to make for my friend in hawaii post on instagram let the dogs swim as i do everyday twice a day now (they have me trained)
hey that’s not too bad!
today’s bullet list:
- tree sketch series commission (this one i will do first)
- zodiac commission
- begin painting store front boards for commission
- pick out colors for fringe for the runner commission
- i think we’re going to lowe’s
- may try to make extra room in my studio but i doubt it
- usual stuff…cooking, dishes, etc
- let the canine companions swim
- help clean the pool
- evening yoga
- candycrush while watching tv with the family
- blissful sleep
i hope your bullet list includes something artsy and fun and blissful and i hope you’ll stop by again tomorrow for my free verse hippie poetry 😀