hey peace seekers.
i just practiced ashtanga yoga and really dug this instructor’s count. i love love love ashtanga!! still working on the jump throughs.
remember my new motto from the other day: your shit will either get done or it won’t so why stress over it…
well, keeping that in mind here’s today’s bullet list:
- clean bathroom
- carry out garbage
- wash this long hair
- sunrise ashtanga yoga
- evening vinyasa flow yoga
- usual…cooking and dishes and stuff
- work on zodiac signs for new commission
- work on meditation tree sketch for commission
- work on runner commission (prep border for fringe)
- prep boards for tami’s storefront
- cut cloth for a new scarf I want to make for my friend in hawaii
- post on instagram
- let the dogs swim as i do everyday twice a day now (they have me trained)
but enough of that today’s words of wisdom day!! and today’s words are brought to you by simone de beauvoir and me 🙂
change your life today. don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
i wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom.
all oppression creates a state of war.
i am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet i do not accept finity.
i tore myself away from the safe comfort of certainties through my love for truth – and truth rewarded me.