good morning peace seekers!
ashtanga has just been practiced and it was 90 minutes of bliss. i am so happy to be practicing ashtanga again.
today, today will be another busy day:
- buy rainy and michael a sink since wayne messed up a cut on the counter top and not they need a bigger one
- market for a few items
- lowes for boards for client work store front art
- sketches for two clients
- use the intuos for initial sketches
- do sky’s laundry from accumulated from his camping trip
- i need to see if there are any more muscadines to pick
- i made cabbage and pintos that i soaked the night before and stewed potatoes and homemade bread! a tasty country meal it was!
- i finished rainy’s scarf and it is so pretty!! i can’t wait to start another one. i want to make one for my friend in hawaii next.
- i also need to work on the yoga deck i started a long long long time ago!
- and i want to put out a new issue of the zen pen too!
so much i want to do but sadly i’ll be running a lot today…
i hope your day is full of good things and i hope you can stop by again tomorrow!