I’m just going to jump right in because today is going to be super busy.
Sparky has three doctor’s appointments today and one on Thursday and one on Friday.
- usual chores
- remember to soak rice for lunch (which will be late due to appointments and market) when we get home this afternoon
- Sparky’s doctor’s appointments one right after the other though and all in the same place…I think…
- After his doctor we usually stop by the ReStore to chill and unwind and search for treasures…
- green tea
- buns for French Dips
- buns for Salmon Burgers for the boys
- bread for Sparky’s toast
- orange water
- cashew milk
- Both my classes are today..Intro to Natural Health and Healing and Path To Success Class
- sign up for new class…either Writing for Children or a class on how to be a Better Decision Maker (since I can’t decide I should probably take the decision making class, right?)
- work on yesterday’s paintings
- find peace
- Wednesday: Kidney doctor…labs and TOPS
- Thursday: Nutritionist appointment…FINALLY!! I’ve been trying to see one for a long time. Because of kidney disease Sparky’s diet has a lot of restrictions but they are really unclear so I’m looking forward to this appointment.
- Friday: Heart doctor appointment
- Molly vet appointment
- 3-19 Sunrise Yoga: 80 mins
- 3-19 Sunset Yoga: 70 mins
- 3-20 Sunrise Yoga: 75 mins
- 3/20 Sunset Yoga: 70 mins
- 3/21 Sunrise Yoga; 85 mins
Words of Wisdom from the Dalai Lama
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.
In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
Namaste Peace Seekers. I hope your day is beautiful and safe and you will stop by again tomorrow, I will show you my new painting! I’m posting updates on Instagram in the meantime…Instagram…MyCherokeeDawn
peace love art