Piper is back to needing her own yoga mat rolled out. I finally realized that this morning. I rolled out her mat and she actually stayed off mine! I captured the moment on Instagram YogaCat…
I woke up this morning feeling jubilant! I had a great dream in which there were the words: best day ever!!
So the day if off to a great start!.
Bullet Journal March 20. 2018:
- usual chores
- big chores (laundry is drying now)
- make bread (baking now)
- clean all the airbrush bottles
- the pins turned out great!!
- work on little zine for 52 Week Path To Peace Project (and I’m really behind on it)
- work on a series of Finding Peace pieces
- hope there’s time for it all but we’ll see so wish me luck
- Wednesday: Kidney doctor…labs and TOPS
- Thursday: Nutritionist appointment…FINALLY!! I’ve been trying to see one for a long time. Because of kidney disease Sparky’s diet has a lot of restrictions but they are really unclear so I’m looking forward to this appointment.
- Friday: Heart doctor appointment
- Molly vet appointment
Gonna Need Soon:
- breads for Sparky and Sky
- roast beef
- 3-19 Sunrise Yoga: 80 mins
- 3-19 Sunset Yoga: 70 mins
- 3-20 Sunrise Yoga: 75 mins
Have a beautiful day Peace-Seekers and try to stop by tomorrow the beginning of the big rush of the rest of the week.
peace love art