- Print and bind and ship new coloring book order
- clean out and organize Narnia art wardrobe
- order mailing tubes
- continue working on new coloring book drawings
- continue working on four panel art quilt (music themed)
- transfer art to my agent
- work on drawings for art stamp line
- start new mini art quilt
- make a new quilted hippie bag
- finish mixed media painting currently in progress
- start a new zine/art book
I did so good yesterday y’all! Here’s what I accomplished from the goals list above…
- except for shipping which will be done this morning when I run errands…market for fruit and veggies…out of brussel sprouts and asparagus!
4. in progress drew two more pics last night 😀
5….all four quilted and pieced together, now onto embellishing!!
Well, that’s it but that’s pretty good I think, especially considering all the quilting I did. Ok, ok, so it was machine quilted but I don’t have a free motion or quilting or walking foot for my machine so that’s extra credit if you ask me. I’ll take pics of it today before I start embellishing. I quilted right up to evening yoga time and then I had to shower and make dinner and draw and I forgot to take any pics.
I want so much to advance to the next series in Ashtanga but I’m still in primary. I can one leg behind my head at a time but not both, not yet. I can do the spider. It’s not part of Ashtanga primary, I practiced it the other day when I did a 95 minute Hatha practice and I loved loved loved it too. I always though Hatha would move too slow and be too easy but let me tell you the practice I followed was intense and in depth. It was awesome. If I have time this evening it may the yoga I practice. Anyway, I’ve never done the spider before and now it’s one of my favorites like standing head to knee and pigeon and shoulderstand.
It is a beautiful day for making art and I’m making bread again today. I wish I didn’t have to go out, out I must go and go I must do now since I need more coffee and hopefully some art time before cooking breakfast…I’m starving! Ashtanga was so great this morning! But it’s left me hungry!
So, have a beautiful day my friend and try to stop by tomorrow! Much Peace Love Art!