A little hippie advice from me to you based off of living this life….
- Live for today…cliche as though it sounds it is so so so true because there are no guarantees to life, in life or about life. So…
- if you love someone…tell them.
- If there’s someplace you want to go then go there as soon as you can.
- If there’s something you want to try…try it…win lose or draw…just try it.
- Stop to breathe.
- Take time to connect with Mother Nature.
- Take time for those you love and for what you love.
- Look at the sky…watch the sun rise and set again.
- Listen to the sound of the falling rain.
- Daydream under a shade tree.
- Dance barefooted.
- Sing in the shower.
- Plant something.
- Rescue an animal in need of a loving home…a family.
- Share memories.
- Laugh outloud
- Be the You you want to be.
- Live don’t just exist.
Wayne just lost one of his very best friends of all time and he’s feeling it…hard. They lost a lot of time and I don’t want that for him or me or any of us…so go forth my friends and be happy…just be it…happy….even if things aren’t perfect…in spite of it….Live, live, live….out loud…in living color.